Finance Manager urgently wanted: APPLY HERE
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To provide an efficient service to customers and the dealership through vehicle finance and the sale of approved products to maximise gross profit.
MAIN JOB FUNCTION:
Sell approved finance and insurance products
• Keep up to date with all relevant finance and insurance products.
• Identify individual customer financial and insurance needs.
• Offer specialised finance and insurance products to new customers.
• Ensure accurate completion of finance and insurance application form.
Ensure final check and dealer internal delivery requirements have been adhered to
• Give final release of each and every approved transaction.
• Ensure all conditions and requirements from either bank or insurance company has been fulfilled.
• Ensure that all deposits or cash has been paid.
• Ensure that release note has been issued for finance deals.
Manage relationships between customer and bank / insurance provider
• Establish and maintain good professional and effective relationships with banks, insurance and other providers.
• Consult and advise customers on finance and insurance available.
• Accurately and thoroughly complete and forward all applications to banks and insurance providers.
Comply to statutory requirements
• Ensure that the dealership complies with all requirements as set out by the NCA, FAIS and FICA acts.
• To ensure that any person acting on behalf of the dealership or a representative of any other provider do so in accordance to the fit and proper requirements as set out in the acts.
• Ensure that the dealership comply to all compliance arrangements, record keeping and auditing requirements as prescribed in the acts.
Monitor finance and insurance product sales progress
• Update daily progress report.
• Review monthly statistics of market penetration at banks and insurance providers.
Administration of finance and insurance data
• Compile and submit files with required documentation to financial institutions.
• Ensure that all transactions are followed up and paid out as soon as possible after deliver.
insurance: 5 to 6 years
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
Senior Certificate (Grade 12);
Knowledge of the (NCA) – National Credit Act;
Knowledge of the (CRA) – Credit Regulator Act;
Knowledge of the (FAIS) – Financial Advisory and Intermediate Service Act;
Knowledge of the requirements of (FICA) – Financial Intelligence Centre Act;
Motor Industry Experience in F&I Manager position.
Apply before Tuesday, September 3, 2019 – 58 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.