This role’s duties and Responsibilities:
[Candidate must give experience in the medical field]
- Manage reception duties in a timely and professional manner including minimising waiting times, directing visitors clearly and accurately, answering telephone calls within an appropriate time, etc
- Receive clients, visitors and public and deal with enquiries directly or direct them to appropriate waiting areas and notify relevant staff
- Co-ordinate Client feedback survey process
- Prepare reports with statistical data, as assigned, e.g. bookings against targets
- Actively managing booking schedules according to agreed case mix (Work Schedule)
- Ensure the booking system is accurate and up to date at all times, e.g. confirmation, etc.
- Generate accurate bookings reports daily
- Support and use company booking, accounting and medical record systems.
- Perform Administrative Functions in accordance with SUN, CLIC and Inflow requirements
- Process every client as per the CLIC manual
- Ensure administrative systems, policies and procedures are adhered to, including data integrity (CLIC reports)
- Ensure the shift is closed on a daily basis
- Ensure the CLIC extract is available in Dropbox at the end of each business day
- Perform all financial duties
- Petty cash:
- Daily banking of cash as per company policy by close of business each day
- Oversee cash collection by cash in transit company
- Conduct end of shift cash/bank reconciliation
- Carry out housekeeping and stationery and other consumable stocking requirements.
- Managing office supplies stock and place orders
- Distribute and store stock
- Develop and maintain a sound working knowledge of Inflow System
- Primary responsible for all clinical stock transactions
- Reconciliation of stock bins together with Clinical Manager
General Clinic Standards and Duties
- Ensure that the centre is fully compliant in accordance with all policies and protocols as determined by the Compliance Officer from time to time
- Ensure that all marketing collateral displayed in the centre is current and up to date and available for campaigns and activations run by the centre
- Schedule Centre and external events
- Use of consumer insight information for demand generation – guide marketing activities
- Participate in awareness and outreach activities
- Generate Awareness/Outreach activity reports as and when required
- Attend and contribute to Department meetings.
- Relieving other centre staff when and where necessary to ensure the smooth running of the centre (e.g. GA duties, vocal local, etc.)
- Provide assistance to nursing staff during medical emergencies
Other relevant skills needed:
- High level of computer literacy – experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including one that involves supporting a range of roles within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills