Bookkeeper to Trial Balance needed: Salary R12 000 per R15 000 a month
Permanent position in the Property Administration industry – Community Schemes.
+- 30 schemes under Bookkeeper’s portfolio.
Software skills: Pastel, Microsoft Excell, Outlook.
Reports to the Branch Manager.
1. Be able to work accurately in a high volume, time line driven environment.
2. Processing and paying of invoices.
3. Processing and reconciliation of bank statements on Pastel for approximately 30 Body Corporates/Home Owners of various sizes.
4. Allocating receipts to various customer accounts.
5. Basic accounting knowledge to Trial Balance.
6. Processing financial year end of the individual books in Pastel.
7. Liaising with auditors on queries.
8. Processing auditor journals in Pastel.
9. Previous Body Corporate and Home Owners Associations experience would be advantageous.
10. Diploma, qualification advantageous, but previous Pastel experience/training essential.
11. Raising and approving of clients debit orders and levies.
12. Dealing with various client enquiries regarding levy statements, payments and transactions on statements via email or telephone.
13. Sending out customer statements monthly after processing of bank statements.
14. Dealing with payment demands and attorney hand overs for arrears levies.
15. Office administration ito filing, recordkeeping and keeping work station organized.
16. Reconciliation and capturing of Petty Cash, where applicable.
17. Sending out of monthly Trial Balance and Age Analysis to trustees.
18. Levy statement run, TBs and AAs done by 25th of each month.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R12,000.00 to R15,000.00 /month
Bookkeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
Pastel Partner: 1 year (Preferred)