Butchery General Assistant Needed – Apply Now.
Rustenburg, North West
Start date: ASAP
8 hrs p/shift
Work schedule: 6 shifts per week
- Experience: General Assistant
- Responsibility – exerts a high level of effort and perseverance towards goal attainment.
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure that all varieties of products remain replenished throughout the day.
- Physically Fit
- Previous experience working in a butchery
- Work on the till when needed
- Sell products specific to campaigns
- Take customers’ orders
- Pack away stock
- Clean the store
- Clean all the equipment
- Carry out instructions from management
- Ensure that fridges are always stocked
- Prepare and clean the food
- Take accurate stock take on a weekly basis.
- Responsible to make sure the butchery section is well-stocked for our customers
More about this job
A well-known store is looking for workers to join their team as general assistants in their butchery section.