We are urgently in need of BUTCHERY MANAGERS for various areas, who have managed an independent butchery.
Ensure that the store is kept in an acceptable condition as prescribed by Meat Wholesalers, ensuring stock is priced correctly, the stock is fresh, neatly packed and correctly displayed at the right price. The day to day management of the store and undertakes to do so in an effective, productive and profitable manner.
The employee is responsible for reporting to the employer, all such matters relating but not limited to; production levels, operations and industrial relation issues.
Accountable for the float and cash takings. Ensure no shortages and that monies are not misappropriated.
· Minimum of 5 years Butchery experience
. Manage the day to day running of the butcher
· Manage a team of 15-20 people
· Control, Manage & Order stock& Calculate GP
. Perform Daily Cash ups & banking
. Open & Close the Butcher
. Have knowledge of different cuts of meat, including chicken, pork, beef
· Be able to achieve high standards in hygiene, cutting, packing, merchandising and customer service
· Have basic computer skills excel
· Work under pressure
· Must have a valid driver’s licence
Email your CV to anthonyjobs(at)wcp.co.za
Salary: RMarket Related
Job Reference #: AKAD1212
Consultant Name: Anthony Kettle