Call Centre Agent Wanted – Apply:
Medical Graduate Call Centre Agent. Our client situated at Airport Industria is looking for Medical Graduates who have completed studies in Nursing, Life Sciences or Medical Sciences.
Our client focuses on delivering superior customer care services and high-performance sales for leading local and international companies since 2006, with expertise in many markets and verticals.
They are able to execute campaigns effortlessly via a suite of multi-channel technology platforms, each designed uniquely to complement the client’s operations and to accommodate seamless integration.
The scope of the position:
• Scope of the position would include contacting USA patients with a particular health condition who happen to live close to a specific clinical site and match them up with relevant clinical trials
• Your relevant medical knowledge will be a benefit to converse confidently and knowledgeably with patients
• Full training will be provided by client About the applicant:
• The applicant must be a Medical Graduate who needs to be in possession of a completed Degree or Diploma in Nursing, Life Sciences or Medical Sciences
• It is imperative for the successful incumbent to have a solid understanding of chronic illnesses
• Have a clear neutral English accent and the ability to communicate effectively
• High level of professionalism, efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
• Enthusiastic, positive, resourceful, resilient and flexible
• Ability to work well in a team
• Good computer skills
• Be willing to work USA CST hours
• Criminal Clear Record Hours of operation:
• Monday to Friday 15:00 PM to 00:00 AM
• FREE Transport provided home at the end of your shift
• No weekends Salary:
• Salary will be based on the level of experience
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201415 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Job Reference #: 201415