Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Cold Drinks Equipment Department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Driver, which is based in Linbro Park. The successful candidate will report directly to the Secretary.
To effectively plan the movement of goods and or stock to the various CDE site.
Key Duties & Responsibilities • Vehicle maintenance (Services and House Keeping).
• Manages all documentation to and from each site for each delivery (CSA adherence).
• Filling and invoice tracking.
• Adheres to TAT at each site.
• Receiving of goods onsite and on SAP
• Manage goods on vehicle to ensure delivery is done
• Manage all offloading and loading of goods on site
• Manage callouts on sap system errors and closing queries
• Adheres to the rules of the road
• Adhoc duties
Skills, Experience & Education • Matric
• Code 10 (must have PDP)
• Experience driving a forklift – Valid Forklift License (advantageous)
• At least 4 years’ experience in driving
General Internal Candidates must submit a fully approved application form (signed off by the Line Manager and HR) to the talent acquisition specialist before the closing date.