Wealth Sales & Distribution
Thank you for your interest in Standard Bank Insurance.
We are currently searching for specialized skills in the insurance industry to be part of the Standard Bank Insurance Brokers (SBIS) TALENT POOL. To be considered for these opportunities all you need to do is – Apply!
Please note this is for the SBIS TALENT POOL, these vacancies are available often but may not be available at the moment.Should you meet the requirements you will be added to the TALENT POOL, and once a position becomes available you will be contacted.
The purpose of this role, is to provide a high level of service (telephonically) to Customers, SBIB provincial offices, SBSA branches by resolving insurance policy queries on Assurance products i.e. Funeral, Group Schemes, Credit Life etc. according to business needs, to facilitate the development of customer loyalty through customer relationship management and to consistently portray a corporate image.)
- Resolves insurance related queries and complaints from customers;
- Facilitates the development of customer and business loyalty through relationship management and consistently portray a professional corporate image in accordance with the values of SBIB and SBSA.
Inbound call centre adherence
- Takes inbound calls and avoid a high abandonment rate
- Participation in ad hoc campaigns as determined from time to time by Contact Centre Management and Product owners
- Application of defined business processes in carrying out tasks, and doing so in line with contact centre best practice laid down by Contact Centre Management.
- Monitoring of personal performance relative to contact Centre productivity requirements
- Ensure favourable CEM/NPS ratings by consistently promoting quality interactions with customers and prospective customers.
- Personal development through involvement in mentorship, training and guidance provided by Team leader and Contact Centre Management.
- Ensure productivity requirements are adhered to
Risk and Compliance
- Adheres to SBIB and SBSA code of conduct in relation to promoting and being a brand ambassador;
- Adheres to all operating procedures and processes to avoid professional indemnity exposure and reputational risk;
- Adheres to scheduled times and achieve compliance of 95%.
- Adheres to TCF Habits during conduct with customers.
Key performance measures
- Achieve in excess of 95% in productivity and following all procedures and processes (lowering the risk of P.I. claims);
- Quality of relationships gained or sustained; Overall CEM (customer experience measurement rating)
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Increase in retention volumes (e.g. cancellation requests)
- Quality of the work, Call Audit rating of 100%
- Customer satisfaction
- Abandonment rate must be below 5% on a daily basis
- Compliance: sign-on time on a daily basis, punctuality and attendance rating of 100%
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Minimum qualifications Grade 12; 1 year (COP) – Certificate of Proficiency (advantage);
FAIS compliant Yes; RE , FAIS Credits (essential)
- Product and Service knowledge (advantage);
- Long -Term Insurance knowledge (advantage);
- Minimum of 1 years insurance industry experience;
- Minimum of 1 years call centre/telephone experience (essential)