Data Scientist needed: Salary R45 000 to R75 000 Per Month
Employer: Nigel Frank International
You will mostly work with structured transactional data but will also solve varying client needs ranging from performance analytics to geospatial predictive analytics.
* Must have proven success inventing novel solutions to interesting problems.
* Collaborating within a production/version-controlled environment.
* Delegating and providing mentorship and communicating the data driven solution end to end.
What we offer you is an exciting and innovative environment to experiment and explore cutting edge solutions, work with zealously curious and engaged analysts, and an opportunity to build up and lead your own data science team.
* Architect and design solutions working with multiple project teams
* Translate modelling and analytics results into meaningful insights
* Work closely with development team, product managers and business stakeholders to build software solutions with a focus on reliability, performance, security and usability
* Champion research and innovation in the analytics and data science space
* Guide and mentor junior analysts and data scientists
* Implement best practice data science processes and workflows
* Experience designing and building analytics pipelines including Obtaining, Cleaning, Exploring, Modelling, Interpreting, Optimising
* Advanced Deep Learning models beyond simple RNN/feed forward networks
* Use of machine learning frameworks such as Caret in R or scikit-learn and Pandas in Python
* Use of Deep learning frameworks such as using Keras, Tensorflow, Theano or similar
* Application of these techniques to business products and insights e.g. Asset valuation, Churn Prediction, Uplift Calculation, Recommendation Engines
* Taking models to production using AWS, Hadoop etc. and serving them in a frontend
Use of machine learning frameworks such as Caret in R or scikit-learn and Pandas in Python Use of Deep learning frameworks such as using Keras, Tensorflow, Theano or similar
Apply before Thursday, June 27, 2019 – 7 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.