Depot Administrator Wanted – Apply Here
This position is based in Port Elizabeth.
To provide an efficient and effective administrative service to the depot and customers.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
· Liaise with customers and respond swiftly to queries and complaints. Guarantee customer satisfaction and drive customer service to ensure service excellence.
· Managing emails/telephonic communication and timeous feedback to customers.
· Handling of unpack queries
· Handling of all Oasis invoicing and process for import groupage containers and IDM’s
· Operate the business of ICS in accordance with its best practice and in its best interests.
· Implement and maintain and internal controls necessary to comply with company policies and deadlines.
· Manage consumables in the most cost effective approach.
· Ensure good internal housekeeping.
· Computer literacy – MS Office
· Import Cargo and Customs experience is a requirement
· Experience in warehousing and logistics is a requirement
· Detail orientated
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Strong administration skills- Ability to plan and schedule work
· Effective leadership skills
· Sense of urgency
Should you meet the above criteria and be interested in applying, please submit you’re CV –
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED AN EMAIL MUST BE SEND TO [email protected]
Applications close at noon on Monday, 11th of February 2019.
NOTE THAT RELOCATION EXPENSES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POST