Economic and Social Development Specialist wanted: Salary R40 000 to R45 000 Per Month
Employer: Lotus HR & Recruitment
Our client, a leader in the independent power producing project field, seeks to employ a candidate to take responsibility for economic and social development projects within the company’s framework.
• The ideal candidate will have experience in developing workable strategies to optimise social development and returns on investment funding.
• In addition, the suitable candidate will be able to manage the company’s brand strategy within the area, incorporate stakeholder plans into the established framework, have a passion for community development in areas requiring upliftment, as well as having solid experience in transformation legislation, BEE development for the energy sector, as prescribed by government.
• You will have a recognised degree in Law, Finance or Social Science, with 5-8 years experience working within a donor funded environment.
• It is essential to speak fluent English, with either Xhosa or Afrikaans as an additional language.
• You must be willing and flexible to travel across South Africa and possibly into Africa when required and a strong sense of leadership and integrity is required.
• Experience in working with government grants and reporting to a board of stakeholders globally is highly advantageous
• Experience in the Renewable Energy sector highly advantageous
Due to the exceptionally high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Should you meet the criteria and wish to apply, kind forward your CV, salary package details and notice period
leadership skills : 5 to 6 years
social development / implementation / monitoring : 5 to 6 years
economic development & planning : 5 to 6 years
Alternative Power Industry : 6 to 7 years
Apply before Saturday, July 13, 2019 – 60 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.