Executive PA wanted immediately: APPLY HERE
Employer: Hillary Construction
A well-established Construction Company with a national footprint requires the services of a self-motivated and committed individual for the following vacancy:
1. Executive PA
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
• Certificate in Office Administration or similar.
• Min 3 years’ relevant experience.
• Highly proficient computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Telephone etiquette
• Knowledge of office administration principles and best practices
• Basic knowledge of financial principles and cost control
• Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Basic quality management principles
• SHEQ principles and procedures in the workplace
Only candidates with ALL the minimum requirements will be considered. To apply, forward a detailed CV with at least 3 (three) contactable references to [email protected] or deliver your application to 9 Yster Street Polokwane. All short-listed candidates will be required to present a Portfolio of Evidence and may be required to undergo psychometric profile assessment.
Closing: 7 June 2019
Any response to this advertisement places the company under no obligation to interview or make an appointment
Apply before Sunday, July 28, 2019 – 60 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.