Finance Intern wanted immediately: APPLY HERE
Epping, Western Cape
· As a finance intern you will contribute to our organizational goals by ensuring the effective administration and management of the organization’s finance system.
· You will get a very good idea of how we operate and how a Finance team operates in the business environment.
· Process routine accounting functions (creditors, costings, etc.);
· Perform financial and general accounting functions;
· Accounts Payable function- Verify and follow up on invoices and statements
· Assist with forecast and budget submissions
· Assist in month-end activities
· Assist the Finance Manager with overflow tasks.
· Performs any ad-hoc tasks as assigned
· Assist with annual stock counts
· Assist with stock verifications and reconciliations
· Assist with payroll functions
Required Skills and Experience
· Previous Experience in Finance will be advantageous but is not essential
· Bachelors’ degree in Finance / ND Cost and Management Accounting
· Computer literacy (MS Office) and Outlook
· Knowledge of financial reporting – ability to see how numbers translate from transactions to a financial pack.
· Passion to learn and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
· Great ability to manage pressure and stress
· Be hands-on and willing to go the extra mile at all times
· High level of integrity and confidentiality;
· Good Communicator (verbal/non-verbal) skills;
· Customer Focus; driven, confident, self-motivated and results orientated.
Job Type: Internship