• Offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties and a complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
• Seeking new lending institutions and maintaining good working relationships to secure competitive interest rates and financing programs.
• Processing financing and leasing deals accurately and securing approval through financial sources to secure approval and through the proper federal, state and corporate channels.
• Understanding and complying with federal, state and local regulations that affect the new and used-vehicle and finance departments.
• Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&me department.
• Training and providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing and extended service programs.
• PLEASE SENT CV IN WORD FORMAT
• [email protected] / [email protected]
MUST BE A FINANCIAL AND INSURANCE MANAGER IN THE MOTOR INDUSTRY