Financial Manager (PTA) wanted: Apply Now
Employer: Datafin Recruitment
An innovate health solutions provider in Pretoria seeks the expertise of a Financial Manager to manage HR-related processes and the full accounting function across multiple subsidiaries located on different continents. The ideal candidate should possess a CA(SA) qualification, 5 years’ experience in a similar role, Financial Accounting to balance sheet, exposure to international and cross border transactions, Accounting Software (i.e. Pastel / Xero) and MS Excel skills and HR and Payroll Management.
* Assist CEO and board of directors in defining overall business vision and strategy, and coordinate implementation thereof to ensure learner growth, revenue and profit growth, and improved ROI.
* Understand and continuously improve the business model as well as the financial and accounting processes and procedures.
* Interact with the CEO and other Executives to ensure effective functioning of the company.
* Ensure efficient, effective and compliant management of company resources and finances.
* Establish, improve and ensure active management of team’s KPA’s with frequent feedback.
* Ensure there is appropriate and continuous team training.
* Improve and maintain department specific induction.
* Active monitoring and reporting of performance with weekly and monthly management level feedback.
* Establish and maintain incentive structures with frequent feedback.
* Actively manage team well-being.
* Manage relevant HR related processes.
Venture Capital Fund Raising
* Manage and structure funds.
* Liaise with all stakeholders.
* Manage budget and forecast of funds.
* Support the coordination of legal matters.
* Compile and stress test financial model and resultant company valuation.
Financial Reporting and Accounts
* Prepare monthly management statements.
* Ensure accurate monthly reporting.
* Conduct monthly reconciliations.
* Manage budget and deviations.
* Submit monthly management account reports to Shareholders.
* Plan and manage annual audits.
* Conduct all tax calculations and submissions.
* Ensure timeous compliance with all applicable legislation.
* Ensure foreign direct investments compliant to legislation, well-managed and reported on.
* Improve and maintain internal procurement process.
* Manage creditor payments.
* Improve and maintain billing process.
* Improve and maintain debt collection process.
* Improve and monitor debtor management.
* Ensure appropriate provision methodology.
* Ensure compliance to relevant local and international financial fiduciary requirements.
* Manage the company pricing policy and structure, per region.
* Develop, implement and maintain risk register and monitor system.
* Maintain a companywide asset register.
* Provide monthly reporting on all risks.
* Maintain appropriate insurance coverage.
* Oversee HR strategies, policies and initiatives in the following areas:
* Recruitment, selection and orientation
* Personnel administration, including payroll
* Training and development
* Performance and reward management
* Labour relations
Facilities Management –
* Manage all company facilities, including liaison with property owners and contractors.
* BCom Accounting Hons Degree.
* CA/CIMA Registration.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
* Financial Accounting to balance sheet.
* Financial Reporting.
* Risk Management.
* HR and Payroll Management.
* Process and system design and implementation.
* Exposure to international and cross border transactions.
* Accounting Software (i.e. Pastel / Xero).
* Microsoft Excel.
* Experience with start-up businesses.
* Venture capital fund raising.
* Mergers and acquisitions.
* Document facts and interpret data.
* Develop expertise.
* Adopt practical approaches.
* Establish rapport.
* Resolve conflict.
* Embrace change.
* Invite feedback.
* Understand people.
* Team work.
* Take action.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to [email protected] and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com . Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Apply before Thursday, May 2, 2019 – 28 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.