Doves is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of a Funeral director.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1. Responsible for planning and coordinating arrangements for funerals according to the wishes of the deceased or family.
2. Informing the family about the necessary legal procedures and assisting the family in completing the required paperwork.
3. Acquiring death certificates and cremation documents, and registering the death at the Department on Home Affairs.
4. Advising and ordering memorials such as tombstones and etc.
5. Organising the details of the funeral service such as date, tome, venue, flowers, funeral program, etc.
Customer service experience.
Knowledge of health and safety .
Knowledge of the funeral industry would be advantageous.
Good communication in English and another official South African language.
Some knowledge of embalming(for religious reasons)
Attention to detail
Planning and Organising
Good interpersonal skills
Salary: Market Related
Job Type: Contract
Funeral Director: 1 year (Preferred)