GENERAL ADMIN./ EAST LONDON – Our client in the Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Industry has a vacancy for an Admin. There will be a requirement at times to Supervise the team, this will involve hands-on work in assisting with carrying cleaning equipment and other manual tasks, therefore successful Candidate must be willing to be hands-on with the team. The post is available immediately.
• Matric/Senior Certificate
• Advance skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
• Exceptional typing/spelling skills – “Accuracy is key”
• Fluent in English
• Valid Code 08 License and own vehicle
The suitable Candidate must be:
• Well Presented, neat with strong communication skills
• Have an eye for detail
• Exceptional planning and organizational skills
• Able to use initiative and work independently
• Ability to Supervise staff (strong leadership skills)
• Must be able to work under pressure.
It is imperative when applying for this position you make use of the reference number otherwise your application will not be considered
– Vacancy Reference no: WAGA1218.
E-mail your CV to: [email protected]
If you don’t hear from us within 3 weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Salary: R6,000 per month
Job Reference #: WAGA1218
Consultant Name: Claire O’Reilly