Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must also possess
manual dexterity and physical stamina.
· Perform cleaning activities such as dusting,
mopping etc. Perform minor fixes such as repairing broken
locks, filling gaps on walls etc.
· Check control panels and electrical wiring to
identify issues. Install appliances and equipment
· Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing the lawn,
collecting trash etc. Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing
· Inspect and troubleshoot equipment and systems
(e.g. ventilation). Check functionality of safety systems (e.g.
· Collaborate with workers and other
professionals during renovations. Report to a facilities or maintenance manager
· Proven experience as an assistant director or
other similar position. Basic knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and
· Experience using hand and electrical tools. Ability to read technical manuals and drawings
· Very good communication and interpersonal
skills. Physical stamina and dexterity
· High school diploma or equivalent. Successful completion of an apprenticeship is
If interested, feel free to contact Brian Burton on +27 78 0437044 immediately for more information relating to this post.