Housekeeping Manager wanted Urgently: APPLY HERE
Employer: Feedem Group
We are a large Contract Catering company recruiting for a Housekeeping Manager who can lead and supervise about 14 cleaning staff at a retirement contract in Cape Town.
Understand and implement company standards, policies and procedures in line with legislation
Ensure Quality Control is in accordance with the Company standards
Staff Management & Training – Able to impart skills and empower staff
Maintain high standards of Hygiene & Safety
Adhoc Admin Duties
Manage and supervise the day to day cleaning of the residents rooms and general areas
– Previous managerial experience in hotel housekeeping advantageous
– Tertiary qualification relevant to the industry preferred
– Ability to build and maintain a motivated team in a dynamic environment
– Good client liaison & interpersonal skills
– Staff management abilities
– Own transport and valid driver’s license is preferred
This position reports to: Catering Manager
Apply before Tuesday, March 5, 2019 – 18 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.