Internal Sales Representative wanted: Salary R20 000 to R22 000 per month
Employer: National Employment Center
Our amazing engineering client’s ethos of “Putting people at the heart of amazing engineering’ is underpinned by a set of values and behaviours that are central to who they are. They strive for excellence in everything they do, it is essential that all employees uphold and live by their values and behaviours. If you want to join this team of exceptional people, then please apply soonest.
• Working as part of a focused and successful sales team, to exceed sales targets and KPI’s set out in the business’s objectives. • To provide internal commercial support to the field sales team to ensure our customer’s expectations are met and service levels exceeded.
• Co-ordinate the day to day management of customers, generate and convert sales leads • Identify and achieve profitable sales opportunities • Prepare commercial proposal’s (quotations/tenders etc.) in line with customer deadlines or within an agreed timeframe • Receive inbound calls and build effective customer relationships and loyalty to ensure excellent levels of customer service are provided at all times • Build strong customer relationships using a range of communication methods. Understand customers’ business needs and address any issues following upon sales opportunities • Actively manage any customer complaints and ensure these are resolved to meet/exceed customer expectations • Ensure the smooth transition to the Field Sales Representative (FSR) where sales opportunities for new or existing business can’t be progressed via the telephone • Initiate outgoing customer calls with prospective clients to establish qualified appointments for members of the field sales team • Partner and work closely with key members of the field sales team to provide sales support and prospecting opportunities, including data gathering and follow up • Proactively prioritise workload in line with the SPS Sales 2020 Project • Respond to all cancellation requests, claim handling and follow standard operating procedures and escalation policy as appropriate • Attend sales meetings and participate in learning and training opportunities when appropriate to continuously build customer services and sales knowledge • Proactively follow up quotations to determine the status of the client proposal’s and convert opportunities to orders • Assist in achieving sales targets for designated accounts and or territories, providing support to the field sales team (e.g. Field Sales Representative, Business Development Manager and Territory Key Account Manager) • Make commercial judgments to negotiate and convert opportunities • Contract review orders received and communicate contractual requirements to the manufacturing division. • Be able to use IT systems effectively and in line with company procedures • Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure customer specifications are adhered to.
Technical/job specific skills required
• Communication Skills • Commercial Acumen • Negotiation Skills • Customer Focused • Organisational Skills • Good knowledge of written and spoken English •
Product and Industry Knowledge • Manufacturing Knowledge • Basic Technical Knowledge (ability to read basic engineering drawings) • Decision Making & Problem- Solving Skills • Presentation Skills • Export Terms & Procedures • Client visits
• Maths and Science qualification (Matric Certificate) • A minimum of 5 years Internal Sales experience and Account management experience • PC Literate • Good Working knowledge of MS Excel •
Post Matric qualification in Engineering/Sales • Trade qualification advantageous • Knowledge of an ERP system advantageous • Knowledge of Gaskets and Sealing products will be an advantage
• IT skills; Word, Excel & Outlook • Working in customer service / sales orientated background, •
Previous experience in working in manufacturing background
Apply before Monday, June 10, 2019 – 61 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.