Kitchen Porter/Cleaner Wanted – Apply Now: Salary R3700 per month.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our established and friendly kitchen team working full time. Set in Penn Street stunning Buckinghamshire countryside. We are keen to welcome all new employees to the business and see the team as one huge family, all delivering to ensure guest satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will be able to work at pace, use their own initiative to manage the daily tasks and have a sense of pride in their work to ensure all tasks are completed to a high standard. This is not a customer-facing role but is really key to the continues success of our business. Maintaining a clean and tidy workplace is crucial in a food establishment, it is critical that high standards of cleaning are maintained
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure the Kitchen is tidy at all times
· Maintain high standards of personal hygiene
· Undertake the cleaning schedule as per Food Safety Manual
· Undertake pot wash duties and clean area daily
· Ensure restaurants on all units are cleaned of all used crockery and cutlery after meals and returned to the Kitchen for washing
· Check sub-kitchens daily and replenish supplies as required
· At the end of each shift ensure cleaning schedules have been undertaken and cleaning forms signed
· Ensure the Kitchen is left clean and tidy. All bins to be emptied at the end of each shift
· Undertake statutory training as directed by the Chef
· Any other reasonable instruction from the Chef or Home Manager, which is within your area of competence.
Previous experience is desired but not essential as full training will be provided. A positive ‘can-do’ approach is a must. If you are looking for a new challenge working in a great team, apply today- (WhatsApp 0840792966)
Tips are paid weekly, in addition to salary,
We also offer staff meals and for the right candidate (full-time equivalent will be adjusted accordingly).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R3,700.00 per month
Work Remotely: No