POSITION: LATE DUTY MANAGER
REPORTS TO: FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
You will be responsible for ensuring the well-being of all the guests during their time at the hotel, maintaining a high level of host presence throughout and ensuring the overall smooth running of the hotel at all times when on duty.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel.
· Hotel Management degree or equivalent.
· Advanced computer skills.
· Eye for detail.
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
· Be a good team player.
· Excellent communication skills.
· The welcome and bid farewell to all visitors to the hotel in a warm and professional manner.
· Ensuring all guests receive prompt service and guidance accordingly.
· To assist with all departments in times of pressure.
· To host and facilitate the Handover Meeting ensuring all relevant parties are prepared for the shift ahead.
· To ensure that accommodation for arriving VIP’s and those staying is prepared to the agreed standard.
· To room all VIP and important guests personally assuring a very positive first impression.
· To liaise with guests and ensure a strong host presence at all times, passing relevant information onto staff especially specific requirements or arrangements.
· To perform duty management as detailed on the management roster.
· To ensure that the standards of service in all areas meet the required levels.
· To deal with complaints quickly and efficiently and find suitable solutions to any problems that may arise, communicating issues to the General Manager and HOD’s in a constructive and clear manner.
· To assume responsibility for the running of the hotel in the absence of senior management.
· To coordinate guests and staff during an emergency and have good knowledge of fire procedures.
· To be aware of and promote all services offered in the hotel.
· To ensure guests wishes are met if not exceeded.
· To ensure that all staff address guests by their correct name and title.
· To liaise well with all departments, ensuring that communication of the day’s activities is clear and understood.
· To obtain feedback from guests and to use this to improve service and to pass on to the General Manager.
· To complete daily inspection of all hotel facilities ensuring a checklist is completed.
· To ensure that all areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
· To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with the Health and Safety regulations, reporting any faults to the Maintenance Manager.
Submit your cv to [email protected]