The Manager of Dialer Operations will be responsible for day to day executing, monitoring, and optimizing inbound and outbound dialing campaigns across multiple lines of businesses.
The role will be accountable for identifying and escalating systemic and manual issues within the telephony platform, as well as, be the point person for any floor related issues which include connectivity problems, end user GUI issues, and additional technical errors.
Additionally, the Manager of Dialer Operations will work closely with Operations Strategy on execution of campaigns, providing timely and precise feedback, as well as, recommendations to make the campaigns more effective.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute and optimize the day to day inbound/outbound strategies
- Identify and drive correction of systemic and/or manual errors experienced
- Help drive continuous improvement in telephony infrastructure, capabilities, and end-user interface experience
- Provide floor support when necessary
- Partner with operational verticals to ensure call centers are staffed appropriately for successful outbound campaigns
- Review and analyze campaign results and adjust to provide optimum performance
- Recommend, help develop, and analyze audit reports specific to the vast regulatory environment involving dialers and compliance
- Provide feedback and recommendations on dialer/campaign changes to support contact rates and other performance indicators
- Ensure business continuity/disaster recovery plans are outlined and operational
- 3+ years of operations experience in the call centre industry
- Direct operational management and monitoring of Dialer and ACD systems
- Experience with call center technologies such as workforce management tools
- Experience in analyzing call center data & metrics
- Deep understanding of key regulatory considerations related to outbound dialing (TCPA, etc.)