A LEADING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY OFFERING AFFORDABLE AND SECURE UNIVERSITY STUDENT ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT SOUTH AFRICA IS SEEKING A PROJECT MANAGER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN JOHANNESBURG
If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
Degree/Diploma in Project Management/ Building Science / Building Construction
4-5 years field experience in:
– Project and construction management
– Facilities and property management
– Experience in construction processes and procedures
– Understanding of the QS disciplines and applications
– Supplier appointments and cost negotiations
– Experience in the management of staff
– Experience in the setting, management reporting, and control of budgets
– Strong administration skills
– Strong negotiation skills
Computer Literate (Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, powerpoint presentations skills, MS Word, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Project Management)
Matric Certificate/ Grade 12
Applicants must reside in JOHANNESBURG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Visit our website to view all of our current vacancies: www.mprtc.co.za