Allison Jones Consulting Services Inc. is one of Canada’s premier international recruiting companies. Our client is Canada’s largest provider of Automotive services with locations coast to coast across Canada. We are currently looking for Vehicle Technicians and we will begin interviewing immediately.
What’s in it for you?
- Full Time, Permanent position with one of Canada’s top-ranking employers. Full company medical benefits, profit sharing, paid vacation and retail discounts.
- 500 locations across Canada, pick your favourite one to work and live.
- In terms of standard of living, the United Nations has voted Canada as one of the best places to live.
- We help relocate and offer relocation services for applicants and their families.
If this what you’re looking for, then we want to hear from YOU!
Allison Jones is a provincially licenced recruitment agency. We have been recruiting around the world for Canadian Employers seeking Skilled Workers since 2005 satisfying Canadian Employers’ labour needs.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The ability to maintain extremely high standards, giving attention to detail always.
- The ability to educate, help and train other less advanced mechanics whilst maintaining good relations with the parts department, service manager, fellow technicians and customers.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of the operation, maintenance and repair of most domestic and imported cars.
- Follow company and department policies
- Follow store Health & Safety program
- Full understanding of diagnostic software.
- Basic Computer Skills
- A Clean Driving History with a full valid driver licence, and/or ability to obtain an International Drivers Licence
- Must have Grade 12 and a Motor Mechanic Qualification Certificate
- A TVET-Level training or practical training through a qualified workshop a great asset
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience as a qualified Vehicle Service Technician
- Previous experience as a motor mechanic is an asset.
- DERV / Diesel, vehicle electronic diagnostic experience not required but considered an asset.
If you are a vehicle technician/Mechanic and are looking for permanent employment within an organization that takes pride in their work and their people, please apply.
We thank all applicants in advance however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R41,500.00 to R47,200.00 /month
- auto mechanic: 5 years (Preferred)
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Apply for the Job Online Here