NURSING COORDINATOR wanted: Apply Now
Employer: Intercare Irene Medical & Dental Centre
Intercare Irene Medical and Dental Centre (Pty) Ltd situated in Centurion, seeks to recruit a Nursing Coordinator. The purpose of the position is to support the Practice Manager in their efforts to reach strategic
branch goals and targets through outstanding coordination and supervision of the nursing
▪ Effectively manage operational expenses including but not limited to staffing and consumables.
▪ Coordinate and implement sound nursing operational practices aligned with the medical operating model of the organisation.
▪ Conducting additional management responsibilities for the practice.
▪ Quality customer service aligned with Intercare’s vision, mission, and Values.
▪ Effective leadership and people management.
▪ Grade 12;
▪ Diploma/Degree in nursing leading to qualification as Registered Nurse.
▪ 2-3 years experience as a Registered Nurse within a Day hospital environment advantageous.
▪ Computer proficiency (MS Office) essential.
▪ SANC Registration as Registered Nurse.
CLOSING DATE: 30 April 2019
Closing date: 30 April 2019
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Apply before Tuesday, April 23, 2019 – 13 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.