Online Hustler Required – Apply Now.
Are you a tech-savvy individual looking to explore a new business opportunity, but don’t have the capital and don’t know where to start? Then we are here to help.
Word of Mouth (WOM) is a South African Non-Profit Organisation supporting people living in informal areas with entrepreneurial drive to reach their potential.
What is the opportunity?
- We have 10 new seats available on our platform and we are looking for talented, ambitious individuals to take up this opportunity.
- As part of our Word of Mouth platform, you would initially be responsible for building your business around selling shoes. However, we are expanding our platform and are looking for partners who are eager to grow their businesses to sell other products within the next 6 months.
How it works:
- WOM will provide you with a catalogue of products available to sell with recommended pricing each week
- You will choose which products you would like to sell and promote the products on Facebook Marketplace or another platform of your choosing
- WOM will do the confirmation calls with clients and deliver the products to the clients’ homes on your behalf.
Benefits of joining the Word of Mouth platform:
- You are able to set up a business with access to the local market without needing specific technical skills or access to capital.
- We provide logistics support including confirmation calls, purchasing and delivery of the product.
- By buying stock on your behalf, WOM is able to benefit from bulk-purchasing, and passes on discounts directly to you which increases your net earnings.
- You have complete flexibility in terms of how you work, your income will depend on your input and drive to succeed
- WOM provides you with vocational, social media and life skills training so that you are equipped to grow your business
- You maintain your independence – You are working with WOM but not for WOM
Minimum requirements to join the Word of Mouth platform:
- You must live within one of the following areas: Blue Downs, Crossroads, Delft, Gugulethu, Khayelitsha, Langa, Mfuleni, Mitchells Plain, Nyanga or Philippi,
- A valid bank Account
- A Facebook account that has been open for a minimum of 2 years
- A smartphone
What is the reason for this programme?
- As a non-profit, we want to support the youth of South Africa reach their potential, and to bounce back after COVID-19. To see more information about our other work please visit www.wordofmouthnpc.org.
Application Deadline: 2021/11/18
Expected Start Date: 2021/11/19
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: Up to R1,000.00 per week
- Where do you live?
- Do you have a smartphone?
- Do you have a valid Facebook account that is a minimum of 2 years old?
- Do you have a valid bank account?
Work Remotely: Yes