Operational Integrity Systems Administrator wanted: Apply Here
Employer: Search Guide Services
Calling all qualified Operations professionals in the Minerals space! Our client, a leading multinational organization, is looking to fill the following positions in their Operations department:
Operational Integrity Systems Administrator
* Administer and summarize Africa (all country) KPI’s and regular communication
* Serve as a central point (cross-function) for the coordination of OI non-conformities, audit feedback, scheduling and Crystal close-outs and follow-through on Audits and Inspections.
* Audit scheduling and coordination for Africa (internal and external audits)
* BBS data compilation and reporting (monthly).
* Compilation of data for Global and Regional reports (monthly and quarterly.
* Manage the OI Portal, Campaigns, Integrity and Safety dialogue and correspondence.
* General OI administration (Finance, travel and logistic coordination, meeting scheduling, minutes, data compiling and capturing and reviewing of Sub-Regional data logs).
* Statistical reporting (HSE related).
* Chemwatch – maintain the database and update of employees and folders.
* Serve as the CSA (Crystal Systems Administrator) for the Crystal reporting system and train and mentor countries on the reporting system
Skills & Competencies :
* Attention to detail
* Collaborates Effectively
* Reinforces a strong OI culture at the local level
* Translates Strategy into Actions
* Outstanding Quality assurance
* Effective (advanced) Computer skills
* General Admin abilities (capturing minutes, travel booking, data capturing, etc.).
* Anticipates and prepares for other’s reactions by proactively considering their past behaviour and/or current concerns.
* Grade 12 (Matric)
* Systems or related certificate/s / Diploma
* ISO training is advantageous (ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001)
* 3-5 years systems and administrative experience
* Advanced Microsoft software experience (Excel and PPT.)
* Quality and safety management systems experience
* Document and report writing and preparing graphical presentations will be an advantage
Apply before Monday, June 3, 2019 – 61 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.