Private School Principal Wanted:
The Management body of a well-established private school in Observatory Johannesburg is seeking a suitably qualified, enthusiastic, bilingual Educator with excellent communication and business skills to serve as Principal. The school (Grade R-12) has been in existence since 1968 and has gone from strength to strength and caters for all types of learners.
· Extensive current experience at the level of High School Principal preferably in the independent sector
· An impeccable service record
· Relevant Qualifications
· A demonstrated interest and experience in achieving outstanding results.
· Good admin skills
· Excellent parent and staff relations skills
· Self-motivated and driven
· Fair but firm hand with staff
· Experience in Fees Collection
· Extensive knowledge of Curricula
· Second languages a distinct advantage
· Mature and reliable, and the willingness to learn and develop
· Good organizational skills
· Computer literate
· The ability to implement the vision and mission of the school and group
· The ability to coordinate and manage all educational aspects
· Must be able to do business planning, coordination and development
· A thorough understanding and experience of what is required to maintain happy staff, an immaculate discipline, top quality education and a smooth running team.
· Must be able to cope with the hours that the job demands including Saturday work
· Ability to obtain and maintain a 100% Matric Pass Rate
Please attach CV and Salary requirements. Only candidates that meet the requirements need to apply. If you do not hear from the Company within 30 days, please accept your application as being unsuccessful.