Programmer wanted ASAP: APPLY HERE
Employer: Key Recruitment Group
PROGRAMMER II (.NET) STORE SUPPORT
A major retail company located in Brackenfell, Cape Town , is looking for a talented individual to be their Programmer II (.Net) Store Support .
In this capacity, your main responsibility would be to develop, maintain and support the client’s existing systems. This role entails a substantial amount of supporting and co-operation, analysis & interpreting, creating & conceptualising, and organising and executing plans.
* 3 year IT programming Degree/Diploma
* Skilled in handling difficult internal clients
* Resilient and able to handle ambiguity
* Proficient in MS Office
* 3 to 4 years’ experience in the following:
* Coding and building Enterprise Solutions using ASP.Net and C#
* Database Design and Development (experience in SQL code and stored procedures)
* UML Exposure (understand sequence and class diagrams)
* Reporting Services (experience in creating of transaction reporting)
* Good understanding of Object Oriented principles
* VSS/TFS Exposure
* Development experience in MVC, WPF, WCF
* SQL Server 2008: memory usage, in-depth knowledge of indexes and performance tuning
* Good technical understanding of Windows operating system
If you meet these requirements, go ahead and APPLY NOW! Call into our offices if you would like more information.
Apply before Tuesday, April 2, 2019 – 11 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.