Project Analyst wanted Asap: APPLY NOW
Employer: Full Circle Contact Centre Services (PTY) LTD
Capita SA is seeking for a Project Analyst who will be instrumental in supporting the Project Management function. This role requires an enthusiastic individual with proven change management capabilities. The individual will be responsible for requirements gathering, impact assessment, gaining approvals and driving the ultimate delivery of change requests / small projects to agreed time, cost and quality objectives, across a multi-client estate.
This is a fast-paced role, where there is a need to be resilient under pressure, have a keen eye to detail, with the ability to organise and manage a multitude of tasks, meeting exceptional quality standards, consistently delighting the customer.
Key Performance Areas
• Working with operational units and clients to validate and create detailed change requirements
• Issuing change requests to business areas, accurately collating the impact of implementing a change
• Producing impact documents to the agreed client contractual service levels and required quality standards
• Gaining the appropriate internal and client approvals to proceed with the change request
• Liaising with functional areas to schedule resources to implement the change request
• Identifying any risks and issues and managing the RAID throughout the Change Request lifecycle
• Growing strong relationships with clients and stakeholders, effectively facilitating client and internal meetings
• Providing formal weekly reporting and proactive updates to clients on the progress of change requests
• Driving change through all stages of the change lifecycle, anticipating and addressing any ‘blockers’, escalating promptly and progressing the swift closure of older changes
• Proactively identifying change process improvements, supporting the wider team and sharing best practice
• Working in accordance with Capita group policies, client and regulatory requirements and operational frameworks
• Role modelling the Capita values
• Self-development within the role with a strong sense of self achievement
• Matric (Completed)
• 2 + years proven experience of working in a project environment
• Intermediate working experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• An appetite to delight our internal and external customer in all interactions
• Excellent listening skills with the ability to interpret business information and translate into meaningful impacts
• Ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast-paced working environment with excellent organizational skills
• Engaging and effective client and internal stakeholder management
• Team player who makes a positive contribution to the team and takes pride in helping the team to deliver
• Knowledge of one or more Clients and their services
• Experience working within an outsourcing environment
• IT/Technology experience
Apply before Saturday, July 20, 2019 – 60 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.