Radiation Therapist wanted: Apply Now
Employer: Medical Specialist Holdings (Pty) Ltd
• Must be able to treat patients efficiently and effectively with a good understanding of planning principles
• Must be able to treat patients and other staff members with patience and empathy
• Must be able to work in a team
• Ensure adherence to SOP’s and QA processes and procedures
The successful candidate must be able:
• Rotating between regional units on occasion as required
• Rotate through planning if applicable
• Willing to do occasional shift work
• 3 years National Diploma in Radiation Therapy
• Prescribed minimum in-service clinical hours
• Minimum 1 year fulltime clinical position post training
• Registration in the category Therapy Radiographer with the HPCSA
• Fully Bilingual
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy.
Apply before Tuesday, April 30, 2019 – 15 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.