Receptionist Needed – Apply Now
I am recruiting for a Receptionist for a Logistics company in Kraaifontein. The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that the front of the company is run in an effective and efficient manner.
Online applications only.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate switchboard – Screen all calls and direct to the Directors or appropriate staff member.
- Record detailed messages in message book should the staff member not be available.
- Greet and attend to visitors, clients or new customers at reception, seat them down, offer beverage and then call the appropriate staff member to them.
- Maintain security by following procedures, completing a visitor’s register & issuing visitors badges for factory visitors.
- Keeping the reception area, kitchen and boardroom neat and tidy at all times
- Ordering and monitoring stationary for administrative usage including clear record keeping
- Dealing with courier services
- Maintain the office general filing system and file all office supplies correspondence
- Planning and preparation of meetings, conferences & conference calls. Prepare beverage tray according to beverage book for meetings.
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment and the facility when requested
- Monthly administration of company vehicle fuel slips and fuel record boards
- Booking company vehicles in for service when requested
- Administrative assistance – researching prices & quotes as and when requested including typing and filing.
- Performs other clerical duties such as Printing, filing, faxing, photocopying, and collating.
- Speak Afrikaans and English
- Secretarial qualification or similar
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy