Restaurant Manager Wasted – Apply Here:
Fast growing national group opening a new retro-bar, seeking an energetic Restaurant Manager to assist in the running of their new location. We are looking for a young go-getter willing to jump in and actively get involved.
A group with many locations around the country. This a brand with a young and energetic strategy, looking to grow and develop teams.
The position will be in Rondebosch
The ideal candidate should have:
– Operationally able to actively manage a business through respect, dignity and confidence
– A passion to coach and train teams
– A love for good food and healthy practices
– A competitive and outgoing personality
Skills and experience on:
– Computer applications with knowledge of Point of Sale Systems
– Staff management and continual training and development
– Basic accounting principles and practices
– Administrative procedures
– Analysing and understanding financial data
– Planning and forecasting
– Health and safety practices
– Knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
– Knowledge of food preparation and presentation
– Min 3 years employment in a management role, food and beverage preferred
– A tertiary qualification preferred
– Own transport essential, own vehicle preferred
Candidates who meet the required skills and qualities will be invited for an interview.
Salary and full job description would be discussed with the interviewed candidates. Restaurant management position with great potential to grow.
All necessary working documentation will be required from candidates.
Please reply with your Full CV, contactable references and a photo
Many thanks and good luck!