Retail & Sales assistant: APPLY HERE
Employer: Millar Cameron Ltd
Millar Cameron is an international recruitment consultancy specialising in working with food production companies in emerging markets, with a particular focus on Africa.
One of our key clients have a brand new requirement for a Head of Retail & Sales to join their operations in Lusaka. Reporting into the Commercial Director, this will be an important strategic position for the franchise element of their business, which accounts for an ever-expanding portion of their business.
The successful candidate for the Head of Retail & Sales will have the following responsibilities:
• Monitoring KPIs and SOPs across the various regions
• Managing a growing team including Regional Sales Managers, Area Sales Managers, Merchandisers and Administrators
• Overseeing stock being sold in stores, adjusting prices where necessary in stores with lower demand
• Developing the strategy of new store concepts as the company look to develop their offerings, providing different offerings based on income brackets in different areas
• Managing the store growth, which doubled in 2018 and is set to do so again in 2019
• Providing insight into modern trade relationships, working closely with the teams responsible for this
fmcg : 7 to 8 years
retail : 7 to 8 years
sales management : 7 to 8 years
The ideal candidate for the Head of Retail & Sales will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent route to market experience with the ability to reach into multiple areas in the informal sector
• A strong understanding of store concepts and the customer experience, specifically within franchise/chain stores
• Experience managing chains of fast food/takeaway businesses or supermarkets
• A sales-driven background with an eye for in-store brand and marketing
• Exposure to Sub-Saharan Africa would be a bonus
• Degree educated in business (or similar)
• Excellent communication skills
This is an opportunity to work for a dynamic business with significant growth plans who place great emphasis on sustainability.
Apply before Tuesday, April 9, 2019 – 18 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.