Retail Supervisors Wanted – Apply:
Responsible in assisting other store staff with their tasks and ensuring that they are performing at their optimal level. To supervise the flow of service in the store and act as the officer in charge in the absence of the Store Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Organize and distribute staff schedules;
• Train and evaluate new employees;
• Check products before the opening and closing of the store;
• Handle customer complaints, issues and questions;
• Communicate with the manager regarding the sales, employees and other important matters;
• Inspire and motivates others by demonstrating a high level of performance;
• Act as officer in charge whenever the Manager is not available.
Knowledge and Skills:
• A passion for customer service
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written, oral and verbal communication skills
• Must have the ability to drive
• Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience
• Matric or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
This is an overview of your job description, you may be asked to perform additional tasks or duties by your supervisor.
Should you not receive feedback within 4 weeks of your application kindly consider your application as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications won’t be kept for future reference.
Thank you and good luck!
Job Reference #: 10650BR
Consultant Name: Janine