SAFAIR training Manager needed ASAP: APPLY HERE
Employer: SAFAIR OPERATIONS PTY LTD
FlySafair requires the services of a Manager: Training that will report to the Chief of Operations and be based at Bonaero Park
– He/she will be responsible for ensuring that all training at Safair, including Part 121, 145, Cabin, SEPT, DG and Security are carried out in accordance with legal and Company policy and that the appropriate facilities for conducting that training are made available;
– Ensure compliance with Part 141 ATO regulations
– Supervise the establishment of the training syllabi and check forms for all required training and checks as required from the regulations;
– Ensure all training records are kept and updates regularly;
– Ensure all training is conducted in due time to keep currency of all licenses and to prevent any expiries;
– To oversee the simulator training, simulator efficiency and serviceability;
– To remain abreast of the industry best training practices and to introduce such methodology into Safair training.
– To plan and manage the Training budget;
– Supervise and manage training staff and instructors;
– Organise and develop controls and systems;
– Manage external training service provision.
– The candidate should have an instructors background, either on Part 121 or 145;
– Be knowledgeable on the SACAA CATS and CARS, AIP, AIC and training best practices worldwide;
– Preferable be rated or licensed on either the B737 or L382.
– High degree of patience and assertiveness;
– Attention to detail not negotiable;
– The ability to work under pressure;
– Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal hours;
– Service orientated;
– Trustworthy, professional and reliable, including dealing with confidential information.
This position reports to: Chief Of Operations
Apply before Saturday, March 23, 2019 – 20 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.