Sales & Marketing Manager wanted Urgently: APPLY HERE
Employer: Key Recruitment Group
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to involvement with the following undertakings:
* Input into sales and marketing strategy and planning for all conferences and events
* Input and sign off of achievable, realistic but stretched targets for sales of events and conferences
* Achievement of targets through successfully acquiring conferences and events as per signed off targets
* Establish and maintain excellent relationships with current and potential customers to ensure a good pipeline of business exists at all times
* Researching and evaluating new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
* Continual research to ensure full understanding of competitors in terms of offering, pricing and quality.
* Establish and recommend adjustments to selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
* Ensure effective, branded marketing communications for conferences and events, including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
* Analysis of the effectiveness of all conference marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns.
Required Attributes and Qualities
Proven successful track record in conference and event related sales and marketing.
Honesty, integrity and loyalty are key attributes.
Hard working with a positive, “can do” attitude.
Fluent in English and any other language is a bonus.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required.
* Master’s in Business or Marketing preferred.
* Strong effective communicator.
* Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
* Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution. Commitment to continuous learning.
* Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach.
* Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach.
* Ability to lead in an environment of constant change.
* Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment in a small to a medium-sized company without marketing staff on the same level. Structured, departmentalized or large company experience will not work here.
* Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services.
* Experience managing external PR and communication consulting firms and contractors.
Apply before Friday, March 8, 2019 – 2 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.