Employer: Career Circuit
To measure, evaluate & provide feedback on New Business calls against set FAIS scripting & interaction with clients.
coaching : 1 year or less
sales : 1 year or less
insurance : 1 year or less
re5 : 1 year or less
qa experience : 1 year or less
Education and Experience:
• Matric (Essential)
• 6 months QA experience (Essential)
• RE5 (Advantageous)
• 1 Year sales experience (Advantageous)
• 1 Year coaching experience (Advantageous)
• Insurance Qualification (Advantageous)
Skills & Attributes:
• Task Orientated
• Attention to detail
• Able to perform under pressure
• Ability to speak vernacular is preferred (English, Zulu & Xhosa)
• Plan, schedule and conduct monitoring activities as per agreed monthly targets to ensure sales employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of the organisation.
• FAIS and underwriting standards measured against requirements.
• Reporting of serious errors or deviation of process that could lead to liability.
• Suggested coaching areas to ensure standards are met and upheld and/or the coaching action thereof when required.
• Client needs are acknowledged and matched.
• Identify gaps in cover and/or advice.
• Reporting of deviations and categorising into critical or none
critical as well as advising on corrective action.
This position reports to: Sales Manager
Apply before Monday, April 15, 2019 – 14 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.