Senior Audit Required – Apply:
Our small Audit & Accounting Company has a vacancy for an Audit Senior. Within this position you will support the organisation’s vision and strategy by performing audit and supervisory tasks within the audit function.
Duties & Responsibilities Duties and Responsibilities:
– Plan and execute audit engagements within budgets and time frames
– Determine appropriate audit approach including the designing of audit procedures
– Perform audit fieldwork
– Carry out initial review of audit working papers and audit files to ensure accuracy and completeness of work in line with the required auditing and accounting standards.
– Produce client reports (annual financial statements, minutes, certificates and report to management).
– Finalize audit engagements and propose audit opinion
– Liaise with Partner, Staff and Clients on all aspects of the audit
– Ensure the latest statutory knowledge is applied and undergo any required training.
– Maintain effective client relationships.
– Applying professional / specialist / technical expertise
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Focused and analytical
– Excellent planning and organising skills
– Time and priority management Minimum Requirements – Completed SAICA articles is essential
– Minimum B.Comm Accounting Degree
– Proficient in the application of IFRS, IFRS for SME, and ISA.
– Proficient in Caseware and Microsoft Office products
– Must be able to plan, execute, supervise the execution of fieldwork and finalizing of audit engagements
– Must be able to prepare annual financial statements