Senior Audit Specialist wanted Asap: APPLY NOW
Employer: Planet Fitness
Planet Fitness is the fastest growing Health and Wellness Group in the country, with a national footprint covering 46 Clubs. In 2019, Planet Fitness will continue to see further growth and development for the Group.
Purpose of the role:
The role would require you to manage, implement policies and procedures, review performance, identify risk and develop training material.
Key performance areas are listed below but not limited to:
* Review and development of Audit protocols and procedures
* Manage and ensure that all member client changes or actions are completed within the boundaries of the company’s policies
* Report on daily tasks completed by central admin
* Review new policies or procedures to ensure that they remain complaint within the business practises
* Identify KPI and control measures to ensure all Regional Auditors and Club Administrators perform their duties
* Identify areas of risk with Audit and Admin
* Create strategies to minimise risk
* Develop training, focus areas and strategies
* Review existing protocols and procedures to ensure risk is minimised
* Suggest possible control improvements and mechanisms
* 3-6 years of hands-on experience within an Audit role including supervising / managing of a team
* Audit qualification
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Analytical acumen
* High attention to detail
**Kindly note that if you have not heard form us within 14 days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply before Sunday, July 21, 2019 – 60 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.