Ink Station is a stationery shop located in Glengarry Village Centre. We require the services of a part-time shop assistant to start immediately.
The suitable candidate will be results driven with a focus on enhancing customer satisfaction. Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards. Maintain stock levels and ascertain customers needs and wants.
- Welcome and greet customers.
- Manage point of sale processes
- Receive and check new shipments
- Update product pricing
- Match product to customers requirements
- Provide information on products
- Follow companies procedures and policies
- Answering calls, emails and responding to customer quotes and queries.
- Proven working retail experience
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer services practises
- Proficiency in communication verbal and written
- Bilingual in English and Afrikaans
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident & engaging
- Should be of smart appearance and articulate.
- Able to work weekends.
- Reside within 15km of Glengarry Village Centre