Sling Trucks Driver Wanted:
Job Title: Driver – Sling Trucks
A fast-growing vehicle transport
the company seeks to appoint a dynamic, committed, trustworthy and
a dedicated person with experience in to suit the following general
• Collection, transport and delivery of vehicles with a sling truck or bakkie & trailer
• Recovery of stricken vehicles
• Conduct basic inspection on fleet vehicles and trailer
• General duties related to stock management of bank reposessed vehicles.
Candidates considered for this position shall provide a traceable work history,
providing sufficient evidence of the following key skills and qualifications:
• Driving and operating a bakkie/trailer combination and a sling truck
• Ability to do proper vehicle inspections
• Basic administration
• Navigation by map book and/or GPS
• Minimum requirement is a Code EB license with valid PDP.
• The candidate must be very familiar with the northern KZN area.
• Code C1 would be advantageous.
The suitable candidate shall furthermore demonstrate the following key attributes:
• Be able to take on and carry out instructions with no supervision.
• Be able to work both in a team or alone.
• Must be resourceful and able to solve problems quickly.
• Can function under extreme pressure.
• Have a high sense of planning, quality control and workmanship.
• Be energetic
• Be drug free
Candidates must also have own transport to-and-from work in Empangeni.
Employment may be offered on a full time, permanent basis.
Please e-mail your CV to to reach us by no later than 14 December 2018.
Your CV must include 3 traceable references,
As well as a cover letter stating salary and/or any other expectations.