Stock Controller Required ASAP – APPLY HERE
• Ensuring that all general stock picking slips for allocated regions are generated on time according to the Departmental procedures.
• Checking with the warehouse by C.O.B each day to see if goods have been dispatched to ensure all customers’ deadlines have been met.
• Ensuring items outstanding to customers are dispatched timeously.
• Assisting customers with queries on pricing and stock availability.
• Ensuring any back orders or delays in stock ordered are communicated to the customers clearly and timeously.
• Ensuring all items on Back Order are invoiced once stock has been received.
• Communicate accurate estimated delivery dates to the customers.
• Ensuring correct customers are being charged and that all relative information is supplied to the warehouse.
• Verifying of fellow Stock Controllers picking slips
• Effective communication with the Buying Department in terms of all back orders and special request.
• At times assist the Warehouse team with picking and packing of special requests and dispatching of goods.
• Ensuring customer queries are attended to timeously and that communication is always top priority.
• Providing support to the sales team.
• Computer literate. (MS Word, MS Outlook & MS Excel).
• Knowledge of Pastel – Advantageous.
• 1 year of Stock Control Experience.
This position reports to: Operations Manager
Apply before Monday, May 27, 2019 – 22 Days left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.