Stores Operator Wanted:
CNTP requires the services of a highly competent candidate to assists with receiving, dispatching and storing of goods for the Manufacturing Plant.
Job Title: Store Assistant
Location: Blackheath, Cape Town South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Age: 19 – 40
Rate: Market Related
Closing Date: 25 January 2019
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive goods from supplier.
- Record information in the goods receiving book
- Transfer all goods to store.
- Dispatch produce to customers making sure all packaged goods are clean, tidy and without damage
- Record information in dispatch book and ensure it is signed off by driver collecting goods.
- Supply raw materials to production area
- Inspect forklifts before and at end of shifts
- Ensure goods are stacked neatly and correctly in store.
- Update stock removal records.
- Ensure store is clean at all times.
- Prepare store for stock count.
- Ability to do basic mathematics
- Certified copy of South African identity documents (not older than 3 months)
- Certified copy of matric certificate Grade 12 (not older than 3 months)
- Valid Forklift’s license (compulsory)
- SARS Tax Number
- Active Bank Account
- FMCG manufacturing experience (advantage)
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word and Outlook – (advantage)
- Code F1/A Forklift License
- Be able to do basic maths
- Candidates must reside in Blackheath Area (Mfuleni, Happy Valley, Eersteriver,etc)
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Often required to walk a lot.
- Often needs to lift things that weigh up to 25 kg.
- Often working near moving mechanical parts.
- Often be working in highly dusty areas.
- Will be required to work shift hours.
We are an equal opportunity company and we apply employment equity principles
All interested applicants are invited to email their detailed CV’s with letter of application to [email protected] or hand deliver at our office.