Technical Support Manager Wanted – Apply here
About the Position
Our client is looking for a Technical Support Manager to manage, organise, and lead their Technical Support team at our Cape Town office.
– You are experienced. You have a track record of success with respect to managing a 24/5 Service Desk environment, and delivering excellent technical customer service.
– You have strong technical knowledge. You have a good understanding of Linux and IPv4 networking fundamentals, and experience troubleshooting issues in those areas.
– You’re an organized, results-driven leader. You’ve demonstrated the ability to lead and effectively communicate with staff at all levels, including a proven ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff across multiple departments.
– Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. You have a track record of leadership and dependability in your current organization and have demonstrated interpersonal skills with both internal as well as external stakeholders i.e. customers and partners.
– Excellent communication skills. You have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
– Management of all Technical Support Staff in Cape Town office
– Ensure high-quality, consistent technical Customer Support and ensuring that these Support Services meet or exceed their internally and externally prescribed Service Level Agreements.
– Implement and maintain best practices, technology and processes to ensure high customer satisfaction and good technical outcomes.
– Develop and continually evolve the Service Desk strategy, based on knowledge of the company objectives and other factors.
– Work with the relevant stakeholders and the team to carefully plan, design and deploy continual improvements to service quality.
– Manage critical customer incidents, drive customer communications, activities and any appropriate escalations.
– Build services relationship with customers and conduct service reviews for key customers. Review performance reports, service improvements, service quality and processes.
– Provide information about incidents analysis and KPIs to Senior Management.
– As part of this role, you will report up directly to the CTO
Source – CareerJunction