Tracing Agent Required:
Job Purpose – Locating and collecting assets on behalf of our clients. Delivering these items to the storage facility. Completing and submitting all relevant documents.
Key Performance Areas
– Ensure full understanding and implementation of the trace and collect process.
– Use effective search and trace techniques to locate a debtor.
– Evaluate and verify the information received.
– Follow written and or oral instructions to ensure successful application of the business and trace processes.
– Manage responsibilities with initiative, common sense and legislative requirements.
– Demonstrate a sound understanding of business and legislative requirements.
– Understands interprets and applies laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures to the trace process.
– Deals with people and or debtors in a manner which shows empathy, tact and professionalism.
Ensure that documents are completed and signed as prescribed.
– A minimum of 1-year recent experience in the position of Tracing Agent
– English language proficiency and or other South African languages.
Valid Driver license
Own vehicle (preferably a bakkie or a trailer to load and secure appliances and furniture )
– R350.00 per successful collection and remunerated on a monthly basis.
Email CV to [email protected]