Speciality Fine Dining Waiter/ess wanted: APPLY NOW
Johannesburg, Gauteng 2101
We currently sourcing for very experienced Fine Dining Waiter/ess for Holland America Line.
As a waiter in Holland America Line’s Pinnacle Grill & Sel de Mer you will create a memorable dining experience for all guests by providing professional, attentive service, with a personable approach. Waiters will work between both restaurants and will maintain a high degree of food and wine knowledge in order to promote and deliver a quality food product.
1. Excellent command of the English Language.
2. Extensive knowledge of food and wine.
3. Is passionate about service and finding ways to exceed guest expectations.
4. Has an upbeat personality with an ability to make a connection with others.
5. Strong problem-solving skills and confident in making decisions to resolve guest issues. Ability to investigate and solve passenger complaints, follows up to meet/exceed guest expectations.
6. Superior customer service approach, positive attitude, hard worker, punctual and professional.
7. Is versatile and has the ability to work in various work environments.
8. Possess excellent communication skills for dealing with guests and fellow crew members within a diverse and upscale environment.
9. Cost awareness and full understanding of inventory control and inventory taking.
10. Ability to train and guide new staff.
11. Work successfully as part of the team, while under pressure.
12. Excellent appearance, self-starter.
13. Maintain positive morale and professional attitude.
14. Revenue and guest satisfaction focused.
15. Willing to work on weekends, holidays, and seven days a week and as business requires.
16. Certificate or diploma of a Hotel School or the international equivalent preferred.
17. Minimum of 3 years of fine dining restaurant experience.
18. All international applicants must have the ability to obtain a US C1/D visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable.
Apply Today to start your career at sea!