Warehouse Assistant Wanted – Apply Now. The Role:
- Communications to clients, vendors, service providers and colleagues via email, skype, MS Teams, phone and face to face.
- Attending to calls fast, efficient and accurately on ServiceNow.
- Receiving and accurate capturing of stock during deliveries and completion of all related stores documents.
- Accurate record and report keeping.
- Accurate stock taking.
- Stacking, storage and labelling of shelves.Â
- Moving of devices using a trolley, between stores and workshop.
- Picking, packing and arranging shipments.
- Daily updating and uploading of excel spreadsheets, report, registers, shipping and receiving documents.
- Providing professional and friendly customer service.
- Accurate sorting and testing of peripherals.
Skills and Experience:
- Excel Advanced
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Administrative Skills
- Computer Literate
- MS Office proficient
- Stock Control
- Certificate in Warehousing, Inventory and Logistics
- MS Office Certificate
- 2 Years stores/inventory/stock management experience
- 5 years administrative and customer service experience
- 1 years ServiceNow experience
- Work area is inside the building.
- Stacking, lifting, bending and carrying equipment as well as office and administrative tasks in front of the computer are part of the daily duties.
- The job can be physically demanding at times when bulk deliveries are received and must be unpacked and then packed on shelves, or be packed and boxed for shipments.
- Devices move between the workshop and stores on a daily basis.
- Administrative tasks can require sitting for long periods also.
- Travel can be required for training or to stand in for another sites stores.