Warehouse Manager wanted – Salary R20 000 – R30 000 Per Month
Employer: MacDonald’s Transport Upington (Pty) Ltd
• Management of all assets and staff under your control and the meeting of objectives set in the budget process, reporting to management any negative deviance in revenue and or cost and putting together action plans with responsibilities and timelines should the business unit under your control not meet the budgeted requirements objectives and the service requirements of our customers.
• Managing and ensuring that all supervisors under your control plan vehicle routes and conduct load planning, track vehicles hourly, communicate with drivers to ensure that instructions are conveyed to meet company and customer objectives, all vehicles are equipped with the necessary equipment to transport customer products and that managers keep schedules of equipment on vehicles together with replacement schedules to minimize loss, record keeping and maintaining of schedules on standing times.
• Assets and staff comply with all statutory and legal requirements.
• Accident / Incident investigation and submission of all documentation
• Ensuring that all equipment / machinery is serviced within the allowed service intervals, planned COF’s updated and downtime is minimized.
• Ensure that all Warehouse handling are captured and documentation is handled in such a manner that invoicing to and payment by the customer is not delayed.
• Maintaining of a high level of discipline, within the operations.
• Preparation and submission of leave schedules in such a manner as to not effect customer requirements.
• Administrative duties, document control and solving of queries
• Deadline Driven
• Ensuring monthly management reports.
• Must be willing to work long hours and on weekend if and when required.
The successful candidate must have Grade 12 with 3-5 years’ experience in a Supervisory / Managerial role and knowledge of the long-Distance Transport industry. A Relevant tertiary qualification in the logistic field will be an added advantage. Good, interpersonal, leadership, motivation planning, and communicating (verbal & written) skills as well as bilingualism will be essential.
Apply before Sunday, May 5, 2019 – 7 Hours left
Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.